All of the products we sell have a limited one year guarantee. If there is an issue with our product, if it fails in any way and is not a result of end-user damage, we will repair or replace at our option.
Additionally, we offer a 30 day grace period where unused products may be returned for any reason for a full refund less shipping charges and a $25 restocking fee. The purchaser will be required to contact us within the initial thirty days and request a return authorization. The purchaser will be responsible for all return shipping charges. If you are requesting a full refund, the merchandise must be received by us in like-new condition. Any returns outside of thirty days from purchase will be subject to the warranty conditions listed below.
All Non products are subject to the expressed written warranties of their respective manufacturers. Please contact us for specific details.
1. Subject to the conditions and limitations set out in this warranty below, RX Speed Works Evo, LLC. warrants to the original purchaser of (Products) that we will, at our option, repair or replace the Product without charge if the product fails directly as a result of a defect in its manufacture or the material used in its manufacture, during the first year after the purchase. Your presentation to us of proof of purchase is required on all warranty claims. This warranty terminates one year after the date of purchase.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law this warranty does not cover any defect or damage caused by: (a) any act of God, any natural occurrence or any other circumstance beyond our control; or (b) physical abuse, negligence, vandalism, misuse, accidents, exposure to excessive heat, exposure to excessive moisture, the use of solvents or inappropriate cleaning products/materials, improper maintenance, unauthorized alteration or repair, and/or normal ‘wear and tear’, including without limitation, scratches, stains, dents, and scuffs on the Product (regardless of whether this was caused by You); or (c) use of the Products for any purpose other than the use for which the Product was intended; or (d) failure to follow the installation instructions of the Product; or (e) general fading and discoloration; (f) variation in color, pattern and shade in the Product against the sample product, displays and/or printed illustrations; or (g) excessive moisture, excessive heat, or excessive weight; (h) failure to follow any procedures recommended by Us for the fabrication and installation of the Product; (i) non required use of any adhesive, caulk, or other accessory, used to install the Product; (j) faulty workmanship by any person
subsequent to our supply of the Product; (k) anything which has been disclosed as a feature or limitation of the Product (regardless of whether such disclosure is made verbally or in writing); or (l) a defect which is, in Our opinion, trivial or insubstantial.
3. This warranty applies only to Products: (a) which have been purchased directly from us or our authorized representatives; (b) which have not been moved from their original place of installation or at any time been reinstalled; (c) which have been installed, handled and used in strict compliance with Our recommendations, instructions and directions contained at www.rxspeedworks.com or provided to you in writing by us; and (d) where you gave us written notice of Your complaint within 7 days of first becoming aware of it.
4. If we determine that a replacement product is not available in the same color, shape, finish or size as the Product covered by this warranty, We reserve the right to provide a replacement product of as close a size, color, shape and finish as is reasonably possible from Our current stock range in satisfaction of Our obligations under this warranty.
5. To the extent permitted by law, We will not be liable in respect of the warranty (a) for loss caused by the fact that We no longer stock a type or color match of Product; (b) for injury or damages of any kind or nature to person or property; (c) for any special or consequential damages; caused as a result of a defect in a Product.
6. Subject to any condition or warranty implied in Your favor at law which cannot lawfully be excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Our liability under this warranty or in connection with the Product is limited to: In the case of Products: (i) the replacement of the Products or the supply of equivalent products; (ii) the repair of the Products; (iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the Products or acquiring equivalent products; or (iv) the payment of the cost of having the Products repaired, at Our discretion.
7. Neither party may transfer or assign this warranty.
- A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT (CEL) IS NOT A VALID REASON FOR THE RETURN OF A CATCH CAN PRODUCT. THIS MOSTLY PERTAINS TO 2015 AND NEWER ECOBOOST OWNERS DUE TO THE TURBO LINE PRESSURE SENSORS SENSITIVITY. INSTALLING AN OIL SEPARATING CATCH CAN SYSTEM ON ANY VEHICLE IS DONE AT THE OWNERS DISCRETION. WE HAVE NO WAY OF VERIFYING INSTALLATIONS AND CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ISSUES. WE PROVIDE INSTALLATION RECOMMENDATIONS AS A GUIDELINE ONLY.