Vararam Power Wedge LS3
How many products can actually make that claim and back it up? Only Vararam!
• Increases airflow by as much as 10% on some applications (LS-2)
• From Idle to max RPM, increases power and Torque across the entire curve!
• In some applications EX, stockLS-2, LS-3, we have seen higher maintained MAP pressures, 10% increase in peak manifold pressure! (Ex: stock at 5800RPM MAP pressure is 14.1-14.20 /2010+Camaro)
• Torque gains of 10 ft lbs to as much as 18 ft lbs and 14hp on a stock LS-3 down in the meat of the curve 2500-4500RPM
• Modified engines will gain even more power Supercharged even more!
1. By tilting the throttlebody downward to a specific angle of attack (Our secret), this allows the lower pathway to open up to its near 100% full volume. WE spent many hours fine tuning this angle in order to get the proper throttle response and velocity.
2. We also designed a balance plenum inside the bore. This allows the manifold vacuum to pull across the total neck area in a more uniform fashion. This action reduces unwanted pressure drop, and increases air flow volume.
3. We re-aligned the bore to help balance vacuum which increases flow velocity. (The stock bore is egg shaped)
4. In the rear of the Power Wedge we have integrated a variable radius air horn to boost the airs velocity just before it enters the body of the intake manifold plenum. Pushing flow and power even higher.
5. We kept the Power Wedge to a minimal thickness allowing for proper idle pulley clearance on all OEM applications. This will vary from engine to engine – LS-3 vs LS-2.
6. Construction- CNC machined from solid Zytel plastic, the same material most OEM intake manifolds are made from. This ensures that there is little to no added heat soak and that you will have a part that will last the lifetime of the engine.
7. Installation time is about 5-10min and uses your existing OEM bolts.
Out of stock